Friday 9 December 2016

Who is Engger Tutor?


I am a self-employed  private tutor of English (EFL) and German in Essex, United Kingdom. I teach all age groups, beginners, and intermediate levels. (A1,A2,B1,). If you are looking to improve your grammar, conversation, reading or writing skills in the foreign language, you just found the right person to help you. The lessons can be adapted to suit your needs.

In June 2013 I gained a qualification in teaching foreign languages: English language and 
literature, German language and literature (Masters Degree) at Comenius University in Slovakia.

Feb. 2013 to June 2013 - I worked as a Teacher in Mentor, n.o.,Talentino private leisure time centre in Slovakia, teaching pupils aged 6-10 As a student, I have been tutoring voluntarily in Slovakia since 2010.

My CV

To book a lesson, please contact me using the Contact form on the right

or
e-mail: engger.tutor@gmail.com 
or text: 07599277488. 


Please include:
Your name, the language you would like to learn, your level (roughly- beginner or intermediate) and if you would like ONLINE or FACE to FACE lessons.

You can also write the day when you would like to have the first lesson, we will agree on time.

You CONTACT ME in English, German, Polish, Slovak or Czech, whichever is the most convenient for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment